Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hello and Welcome

Hi and welcome to my new blog. I have finally created a blog of my own to share my cards and anything else I am inspired to create. I hope you enjoy having a look and if you have any questions please email me and I will try to answer them.
If you are interested in learning more about Stampin Up product or on becoming a demonstrator yourself please contact me.
I currently run a stamp-a-stack nearly every fortnight, held on Thursdays at my home.
If you are interested in joining us just email me and I will book you in. the details are 10 cards(2 different designs) $20 if you supply your own adhesive $25 if you would prefer me to supply. Envelopes are included in the price. Everything else is supplied and pre-cut ready to go for you.
I will also be available to do a in home demonstration. works the same way as most party plan, the hostess get the benefits of free product for parties over $300, plus a small gift from me. Everyone who attends a workshop also gets to make a card and a small 3D item absolutely free of charge.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like a catalogue or to place and order.
Once again I hope you enjoy looking at my blog.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment