Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stationary Box and Card


Hi All,

Later ended up being tomorrow! by the timeI had sorted all the photos out I realised it was after5pm and I had not started dinner, with hubby Martin due home soon I had to get dinner done first. We then had to get the four kids sorted out and ready for bed and by then I was too tired to sit and play with moving photos around and typing.

This time another birthday card and a Staionary Box, for my friend Trudi who is celebrating her birthday todayI found one very similar to this on Kristy Browns Blog http://kirstyscardnscrap.wordpress.com/ and fell in love with it. I also found heaps of other pictures on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/
I will not go into much detail as I would be here all day.
The card and box are all made from the same card stock and Designer Paper called Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Paper (spring mini). All inks and card stock matches beautifully although I have used Sahara Sand instead of Kraft.
There are lots of photos to show you and please excuse my photo taking skills, the light in here is horrible and I keep getting shadows or glare.
If you would like instructions for this project please email me and I will email you a copy.
Thanks for looking,
Amy
Trudi's Birthday card
Closed Box
Open box and Lid


Birthday Book and Gift Tags
Gift tags and Gift Cards
3x3 cards
2 cards
other 2 cards

Gift wrapped Lindt Chocolate
Thanks Again, Amy

1 comment: