Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Hi ,
Just want to wish all the Mum's out there a great Mothers Day, hope you are all getting spoit rotten. My day has been great so far, a sleep in, some new pj's a circle scissor and some great gifts the kids had made themselves at school and daycare.
Here is what I came up with for my own Mum, my hubby's Mum and our Grand Mothers.
the first card is one that I made for my Nan & Martins Nan.
Andthe rest show the card folders i made for my Mum and Mother in Law.
The purple set was for my Mum, who is also known to most as Fragon, This was meant to be Dragon but my eldest could not say in properly at age 1, so Fragon stuck.
The blue set is for my MIL Sandra. I hope they like their gifts and have a great day. We dont get to see them todya as they live in Geelong.
Thanks for looking
Amy














































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment