Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I'm Back!!

Hi all, it's been awhile!
We have been so busy since moving last year so my blog was very low on the priority list!
All good now and hopefully i will be a little more consistant with my posts. My aim is to take part in at least one challenge a week. Either colour, sketch or just a inspiration challenge. I would also like to post at least once a week a project or card that Ihave made "just because".
next week I am going to take part in my first ever blog hop, I will be joining my fellow 'INKlings' on a blog hop themed around masculine cards & 3d projects. I am looking forward to this as it is something I struggle with. Cards for men and little boys are not the easiest. I will let you know details later in the week. For now I am going to go make my Mothers Day gifts and will be back soon to post photos and details.

Thanks for stopping by,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment